beginning of content:

In general, no. However, if your financial situation has changed unexpectedly or if there are other circumstances that you were not able to explain on the FAFSA and other financial aid applications, it is worth contacting the college’s financial aid office to let them know. They may be able to adjust the aid package accordingly.