beginning of content:

Some colleges may require two different CSS Profile applications in cases where the parents are divorced or separated. Your child can only complete one application through their College Board account, so the noncustodial parent will need to create their own account to submit their financial information.

Get more information on how divorced or separated parents can submit a CSS Profile application for their child.